Janet has more than 20 years of qualitative and quantitative research experience which includes designing and implementing research projects to collect information from staff, customers and professionals.
Much of Janet's recent research has focused on helping non-profits to better understand the views of their clients, partners and/or members. New technologies mean that a great deal of research is now within the reach of most organisations.
Janet's recent research projects include:
- Redesigning a research framework for a non-profit organisation which included seeking service feedback from professionals, staff and clients
- Designing and implementing membership surveys for professional societies
- Interviewing key stakeholders and developing a report on the feasibility of a large redevelopment project for a non-profit
- Talking to thought leaders in New Zealand and overseas to help inform the direction of a significant 20 year philanthropic initiative
- Development of a database for the collection of new cases of hearing loss among children and young people - and annual analysis of data to produce a report